We are looking for QA Tester
Do you have a general overview of IT? Have you got some experience in testing and want to develop further in it? So be sure to let us know 🙂
A lot is happening in SYNETECH now. We are changing the structure of the company towards self-managed teams, we are growing, projects are increasing and our QA team is looking for reinforcements. At the moment, we need help mainly with manual tests of mobile and web applications, but the possibility of automation also opens up in the future.
What will be your task?
First and foremost, ensure that the customer and we are satisfied with the application 🙂 You will be a link between the developers and the client, who brings their perspective and gives feedback. Gradually, you will take responsibility for the entire QA process from the initial analysis, through the development of scenarios to delivery to the customer.
Skills you may find useful:
- testing experience of at least 1 year (manual testing),
- general overview of IT,
- interest in mobile and web apps,
- responsibility and autonomy,
- curiosity and desire to learn new things,
- willingness to talk about mistakes and learn from them,
- not to be afraid to express their opinion and give feedback,
- diligence and creativity in finding new solutions,
- written English enabling professional work.
Feel it like your cup of tea?
Write to us. We are a group that works on the principles of a free company and strives to create sustainable and meaningful solutions. We each have our share of responsibility, we decide important things together and we support each other.
Don’t forget to look at the benefits in the career section and attach your CV or any info about yourself to your answer. Thanks and see you at Letná or via Google Meet. We look forward to.