Android Developer (Mid-Senior)
We are looking for an experienced Android developer with a passion for mobile application development. We’re not just looking for someone to fill a gap, we are looking for someone with a constant desire to develop and learn. You will be working on the development of international and local applications, but you will also be working with a platform like Tech Lead, so we expect a deeper knowledge of the Android environment.
These are the technologies you can look forward to working with.
We are forward thinking and we work with the latest technologies. We are constantly improving. This is the Tech Stack we use.
- Gradle + Kotlin script
- CI / CD - Fastlane
- GIT + Gitlab
- MVVM, multimodular architecture
What do we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience in AND development
- you can set or modify the CI / CD (Fastlane) process, or solve errors in it
- you know GIT (you know how to resolve conflicts, rebase vs. merge, fetch vs. pull, tagging, git flow, …)
- you can and are willing to be communicative with others (you have managerial skills / experienced in team management)
- you are able to perceive the project as a whole, not just as individual features (you understand the overview and insight into the architecture)
- you are capable of solving more complex problems
- you know the process of signing off on applications, obfuscation
- you are interested in the latest trends and tech news
Do you feel that this sounds like you?
Get in touch. We are a group that works on the principles of an open and independent company without unnecessary hierarchies and reports. We strive to create sustainable and meaningful solutions that bring joy, make life easier or add something new. Everyone has their voice and the freedom to challenge and change things. You can influence how we work on the Android platform as well as within the entire company.
Don’t forget to look at what extra benefits we offer in the career section and attach your CV or any info about yourself to your application. We’re excited to hear from you.