Do you have experience with application development in Flutter and do you want to advance your skills? We are looking for a developer with a passion for this technology, who will work with us on local and international projects.
Flutter is a novelty for us, but we definitely plan to expand the team of “flutterists” in the future :) You can be at the beginning of the emerging team and participate in defining the goals and principles of its operation.
Where do we need your help?
At present, we will use your knowledge mainly on projects for our German client tado °, where you can look forward to cross-platform teams, development of physical products (smart thermostats, etc.) and all applications under one roof.
These are the technologies you will encounter here:
- CI/CD - Fastlane
- GIT + Gitlab
What is important to us?
Interest in current trends, tech news and the desire to learn new things is the alpha and omega for us :)
And if you do not perceive the project only as individual features, but as a whole, you manage to solve more complex problems and you speak English, then we will understand each other.
What awaits you here?
- Open budget for education - every month you can spend 1 MD training in the field.
- The opportunity to build a new Flutter team, where you will share your know-how with others and together you define goals where you want to move yourself and your work.
- Free principles without unnecessary reports and hierarchies, self-managing teams.
- A bunch of new friends, trips (to Croatia, mountains… ), regular barbecues, doing sports together, board games or a refrigerator full of Red Bull or lemonades.
- The background of offices in Letná and of course - the possibility to work from anywhere.
Contact us and attach your CV.
We would like to meet you, for example, at Letná or at a joint call. Don’t expect any interviews, our main concern is to get to know each other and reconcile our expectations.
We look forward to.