Do you want to develop your skills in technologies like React.js or CSSinJS?
Come and work with us for Czech and international clients, such as the Swedish Oriflame or the Czech Jablotron? We are looking for senior, medior and promising juniors who want to learn.
What technologies do we use?
- The cornerstone for us is React.js. We use it for creating and assembling components, so you can’t do without it with us.
- We try to build everything on the components of the material-ui library and influence the appearance using CSSinJS implementations in Linaria.js or styled-components.js.
- We move the states on which most of the website depends on React Context.
We also create all projects as static pages that get dynamic content at runtime, so we use the Gatsby.js extension.
But nothing is carved in stone… with each project we learn and optimize web development. For example, we discuss cross-platform development in React Native, Flutter or Kotlin Multiplatform almost every day :)
You can see the overall tech stack of our House of Web here.
What can you expect from us?
- Open budget for education - every month you can spend 3 MDs training in the field.
- The know-how of the web team with the guarantor Tadeáš, when you jointly define the goals where you want to develop yourself and the whole platform.
- Principles of teal organization without unnecessary reports and hierarchies, self-managing teams.
- A bunch of new friends, trips (to Croatia, mountains… ), regular barbecues, doing sports together, board games or a refrigerator full of Red Bull or lemonades.
- The background of offices in Letná and of course - the possibility to work from anywhere.
And if you are interested in how we build the backend part, then be sure to look at our ad looking for a Backend Developer.
Contact us and attach your CV or other information.
We would like to meet you, for example, at Letná or at a joint lunch or beer :) Don’t expect any interviews, we are mainly about getting to know each other and reconciling our expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you.