iOS Developer (Junior)
Do you want to develop for iOS 14, write code in Swift, scroll and adopt a professional approach? Come with us to develop applications for clients such as the Swedish Oriflame, the Czech Jablotron or, for example, the German tado °.
What technologies do we use?
Of course, we write everything in Swift, we use Stevia for the layout and we program reactively with the help of RxSwift. When luck and the client nods to a higher deployment target, we change Stevia for SwiftUI and RxSwift for Combine, so that everything goes even further.
We are not afraid of third-party libraries and we manage them with Swift Packages. Swinject helps us with dependency injection and Swiftlint takes care of the readability of the code.
What awaits you here?
- Open budget for education - every month you can spend 1 MD “catching up”.
- Know-how of the iOS team, when together you define the goals where you want to move yourself and the whole platform.
- Free principles without unnecessary reports and hierarchies, self-managing teams.
- A bunch of new friends, trips (to Croatia, mountains…), regular barbecues, doing sports together, boards or a refrigerator full of Red Bull and lemonade.
- Background of offices in Letná and already a matter of course - the possibility to work from anywhere.
Contact us and attach your CV or other information.
We would like to meet you, for example, at Letná or at a joint lunch or beer :) Don’t expect any interviews, we are mainly about getting to know each other and reconciling our expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you.