Are you familiar with software development and inner agency processes? Can you evaluate data? Can you communicate effectively with clients? And do you know how to work with a team of developers?
If your answer is yes, then you are our ideal Project Manager and exactly the person we are looking for to expand our SYNETECH team.
What awaits you here?
- Working on interesting local and international projects.
- Joining the ranks of our PMO team, where experience is shared.
- A team of 27 people who are driven to do their job well.
- An environment where we care about the quality of the result and where we are constantly trying to expand our expertise.
What are we after in you?
You should be able to:
- Carry the team as well as the client through the pre-project and development phases.
- Hold responsibility for monitoring the status and reporting of the project.
- Establish a development plan and ensure its adherence.
- Set up and maintain communication with the client the whole way, from the beginning to the actual handover of the project.
- Think strategically and not be afraid to change established processes to optimize them.
In practice, we also require experience in leading agile projects (eg. in the role of Scrum Master) and at the same time experience or familiar knowledge of some FTFP methodology (Prince 2 / IPMA / PMP).
Equally important in this case are assertiveness, organizational skills and being able to empathize with the client’s needs. A degree from a related university is a nice bonus, but if you meet the above conditions, it is definitely not a deal breaker.
Would you enjoy this job?
Then we’d love to meet you. Find out more about us and we look forward to an early meeting, online and later in our offices in Letná.